Week 21 FINAL Results - TOUR Championship
|WRP||S2P||OSP||Team||Starter #1||Earnings x 2||Starter #2||Earnings x 2||Starter #3||Earnings x 2||Sub||Earnings x 1||Mulligan||Earnings x 1||Net Sub Effect||Total Earnings|
|2||2||1||This Bird’s For You||Burns||$0||Cantlay||$3,420,000||Johnson, D||$593,750||Rahm||$1,035,500||$755,250||$5,049,250|
|3||6||6||Bunker Beach Bums||Burns||$280,250||Cantlay||$3,420,000||Johnson, D||$593,750||$0||$4,294,000|
|T-4||1||2||Balls Deep||Finau||$441,750||Johnson, D||$0||Rahm||$2,071,000||Cantlay||$1,710,000||$1,116,250||$4,222,750|
|T-4||5||5||Golf Wang||Finau||$441,750||Rahm||$2,071,000||Smith, Cam||$0||Cantlay||$1,710,000||$1,372,750||$4,222,750|
|6||4||4||Big Dick Rick||Smith, Cam||$337,250||Spieth||$242,250||Thomas, J||$931,000||$0||$1,510,500|
|7||8||8||Fairway To Heaven||Cink||$147,250||Horschel||$536,750||van Rooyen||$198,550||$0||$882,550|
1. WRP = Weekly Results Place
| S2P = Segment 2 Place
| OSP = Overall Season Place
2. An asterisk (*) after a golfer's name indicates they were an alternate pick selection.
3. Mouseover each golfer's name to see their tournament position once earnings are posted.
4. A golfer highlighted in yellow indicates the tournament winner.
5. Click on any column heading to sort by column value.
6. Golfers shown with strike-through text like this were dropped and receive no winnings.
7. Golfers shown in red were used for the 5th time via a mulligan or as a Sunday sub. Red background indicates double-mulligan (Sunday Sub + 5th Use).8. Net Sub Effect (NSE) is the earnings difference between the starting lineup and the final lineup after making subs. Only negative values should be considered as bad (or unfortunate). Has no impact on overall score.
9. Mouseover the Net Sub Effect amount to see the calculation (actual earnings minus earnings of 3 starting golfers).